FAQ for Soniver Healthcare
- What is the minimum order that we can Place?
- What are your payment terms?
- Please give some information on shipping mode and Charges?
- How Can I get a quote / price list / Catalogue?
- Do you trade products having ISO 9001, or any other approval?
- How Can I contact Soniver Healthcare pvt ltd
Q: What is the minimum order that we can place?
- A: We expect your minimum orders to be of at least US$ 5000. However, we understand that customers need to place smaller sample orders in the beginning in order to test market our products. Samples against cost are available on request.
Q: What are your payment terms?
- A: All payment should be made in US dollars when payments are made from out of India.
- B: Within India, Indian currency i.e. Rs will be accepted. Unless otherwise specified in the quotation sent to you.
We give the following options for payment:
Full Advance Payment: This method is most convenient for small orders as it minimizes the bank charges involved in other methods of payment. You may send payment by Check or Bank Draft favoring "SONIVER HEALTHCARE PVT LTD" to our postal address, or, you may send Telegraphic Transfer (TT) or Wire Transfer to our Bankers under intimation to us.
Part Payment in Advance: For larger orders, we expect that you send 50% value in advance. Balance payment is payable against before delivery of documents through your bank. This method involves Bank Charges which are payable by the customer.
Letter of Credit: We expect Sight Letter of Credit against bulk orders. This method involves considerable Bank charges. All Bank Changes as per the terms of Letter of Credit must be to the account of the buyer.
Credit Cards: We accept small payment by Credit Cards / Debit Card / Cheque / DD / RTGS / NEFT.
Q: Please give some information on Shipping mode and charges? A: Normal modes of shipment are - "Sea Freight" and "Air Freight".
However we also use Courier, Post, and EMS etc. upon requests from customers. It is your option to ask for prices inclusive of shipping costs or we can send the goods on "Freight to collect basis".
The shipping charges vary according to the size of shipment, destination and Mode of dispatch. C.I.F. rates are quoted if you inform us the exact quantity, destination and mode of dispatch preferred by you.
Q: How can I get a Quote / Price List / Catalogue? A: Please mail the request for same.
Q: Do you trade products having ISO 9001, CE, or BS approvals?
A: Please inform us the product of your requirement and we shall inform you if they are certified.
Q: How can I contact Soniver Healthcare pvt ltd Pvt Ltd?
A: You can Contact us by E-mail, Fax, Phone or Post.
For all other reasons, use any of the following methods:
E-Mail: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: + 919711116730, +919873094242 + 917838899540
'+' means that you have to prefix your International dialing code and 91 is country code for India where you need to dial +91 to the above number
Corporate Office & Registered Office: -
Soniver Healthcare pvt ltd
M-78-A, Malviya Nagar